At RnD Fabrication, our valve covers are designed to be bolt-in upgrades that not only clear your valvetrain, but also add a great finishing touch to your mill. Each set of covers starts with a hefty 0.080" piece of aluminum that is laser cut, formed on a brake and then welded. We TIG weld all of our covers, and they can be built with or without a PCV / breather port. All valve covers are available with either a formed rail (standard) or can be upgraded to a 3/8" thick billet rail (at additional cost). Our covers can also be polished for a mirror finish! Another feature that sets us apart from the competition is that each of our valve cover sets includes mounting hardware!
- American Made using American Materials
- Complete Aluminum Construction
- Fully Tig Welded
- Hefty 0.080" thick aluminum panels
- Built on a jig to ensure consistent, proper fit
- Available w/ or w/o PCV / Breather ports
- Bolt-in for your application (no cutting or welding required)
- Can be Polished for a True Show Finish
- One Year Warranty against Manufacturer's Defects on All Products
- Note: Valve Covers originally equipped with o-rings instead of gaskets will include o-ring grooves, and will accept factory o-rings
- Additional makes and models will be consistently updated. We also need people to test-fit various covers (you will receive a discount in exchange for helping us). Contact us for a list of vehicles needed.